Remade fashion and vintage clothing store
REMADE DENIM HANDCUFFS
- Girls Wide Leather Cuff Bracelet With Silver Studs
- Girls Wide Dark Brown Leather Cuff Bracelet With Silver Studs
- Girls Six Layer Slake Leather Crystal Bracelet Natural
- Girls Six Layer Slake Leather Crystal Bracelet Black
- Shiva Upcycled Factory Floor Denim Scraps Heavy Leather Bracelet
- Remade Girls Black Leather Punk Necklace With Metal Ring, Adjustable
- Remade Girls Original Old School Punk Necklace
- Unisex Retro Punk Multilayer Wrap Leather With Silver Rivet Studs White
- UNI-SEX Reto Punk Multi-Layer Wrap Leather With Silver Rivet Studs Brown
- Girls Vintage Faux Leather Snake Skin Bracelet White
- Girls Vintage Faux Leather Snake Skin Bracelet Black
- Girls Wide Wrap Cuff Leather Bracelet Black
- Girls Wide Wrap Cuff Leather Bracelet Pink
- Girls Wide Wrap Cuff Leather Bracelet White
- Girls Six Layer Leather Bracelet Metal Blue
- Girls Six Layer Leather Bracelet Metal White
- Girls Six Layer Leather Bracelet Metal Black
- Girls Crystal Leather Bracelet With Rhinestone Pink
- Girls Crystal Leather Bracelet With Rhinestone White
- Girls Crystal Leather Bracelet With Rhinestone Black
The fashion revolution and upcycled clothing
We work with upcycled materials, repairs, reconstruct, second-hand and vintage objects. Over the last years, sustainability has become one of the most used words in the English vocabulary. Slow fashion, ethical fashion, fair trade, refashioned or eco-fashion is hard to define; however, follow the principles of sustainable development. Since the trend of green has evolved into a new way of living, most brands adopt the concepts of sustainability; unfortunately, most greenwashing. The refashioned store targets an independent mindset of fashionistas that are aware of the manipulation and greenwashing by many large brands.
Be A Punk Upcycle!
We collaborate with people who share ideas on sustainable design. The Fashion revolution emphasis on slow, timeless, long-lasting, product uniqueness, humanity and value of craftsmanship. We set humanity and our ecology before profit and return of investment. We are constructing a new store, honestly do not know when it opens.
We transform old, worn-out textiles into desirable fashion objects by reconceptualizing and repairing. Today we live in a world where we consume more resources than Earth possible can reproduce. Fashion causes enormous damage to rivers, lakes and water sources in fragile ecosystems around the world. Production of cotton requires a lot of water combined with hazardous chemicals. The life cycle of medium quality t-shirt, for example, uses more than 4000 litres of water. Almost 95 per cent of textiles are recyclable. Nevertheless, 5 per cent of the total landfill is textiles.