Organic Eco-Tote Bag hand-printed Ibsen stencil art
Availability: In Stock
Eco-Tote Bag Ibsen hand-printed stencil art by Kenneth Limited Edition
We made a series of artworks in collaboration with Banksy and Kenneth. The eco-tote bags is a tribute to the fashion revolution and I made your clothes campaign. These Eco-bags are therefore cut, made, sewn and each artwork is printed by hand with stencils and aerosol, labelled made and designed in our studio. We did this to get some sort of understanding what it is like to do everything and how demanding it is to work with machinery daily.
Details about the Eco-bags
- Materials: Unbleached organic cotton
- Manufacturing: Sewed locally inhouse
- Transportation: India-Norway raw cotton fabrics
- Printing: Hand-Printed with stencils and aerosols by Kenneth
- Design: Inhouse
- Labels: Be a punk, upcycle!
- Marketing: None
- Store: Directly to the consumer
- Bag size: 36cm width x 40 cm high
- Handles: 60 cm x 2 cm width
- Colour: Unbleached organic cotton
- Washable: Yes, low temperature of 30 degrees or less.