Bagasse is fibrous material that remains after sugarcane stalks have been crushed to extract their juice. Environmental friendly packaging.
Lifecycle of Bagasse
- Sugarcane harvest from the sugarcane field
- Sugarcane juice is extracted in the sugar factory for sugar production. Bagasse is leftover.
- Wet Bagasse is sent to paper mill allocated near the sugar factory
- Bagasse is produced with a high environmental friendly procedure
- Bagasse ready for use
- Product in use
- Decomposing after use
- Compost is turned into nutrient soil
Check out the new Eco Fashion Dictionary with 1200 terms all illustrated
ECO-FASHION-DENIM AND DIAGRAMS DICTIONARIES OVERVIEW