Bagasse is fibrous material that remains after sugarcane stalks have been crushed to extract their juice. Environmental friendly packaging. See C4 plants.
Lifecycle of Bagasse
- Sugarcane harvest from the field
- Sugarcane juice extracted in the sugar factory for production. Bagasse is leftover.
- Wet Bagasse sent to paper mill allocated near the sugar factory
- Bagasse produced with an environmentally friendly procedure
- Bagasse ready for use
- Product in use
- Decomposing after use
- Compost turned into nutrient soil