Press Release buddhajeans.com now have a Creative commons 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0)
We have decided to give buddhajeans.com editorial contents a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. It includes Eco-Fashion Encyclopedia, Denim Encyclopedia and Diagrams Library with more than 1300 terminologies and graphics.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially (following terms).
- This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- To use the materials in commercial use, please contact us for permission or agreement
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where an applicable exception or limitation permits your use.
- No warranties are given, the license may not give you all the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
More about the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)