Disclaimer Buddha Jeans Company website terms and conditions
Last updated: February 02, 2019
The information contained on https://buddhajeans.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Sustainable Fashion Design by Buddha Jeans does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. This Disclaimer has been created with the help of TermsFeed
- Sustainable Fashion Design by Buddha Jeans is a blog presented, written and illustrated by the company founder Kenneth
- The views and opinions expressed represent by Buddha Jeans Company and the blog editor and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.
- The website of buddhajeans.com includes links to sites operated by third parties where or if these are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein.
- I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.
- Comments are welcome. However, note that tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that reek of link spam or marketing messages WILL be deleted.
- I am not responsible for the content in comments other than those made by me, or in blogs or other online content that I may link to. Design by Buddha Jeans assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
- In no event shall Design by Buddha Jeans be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or another tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
- Design by Buddha Jeans reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Buddha Jeans Company
Kenneth Lyngaas Founder