Google Earth photos My experience from a Coronavirus lockdown in Oslo during the winter of 2021
My photos are now on Google Earth. What I experienced during the lockdown. A witness reports from the city streets at night. Lockdown measures have consequence. Click on photos to enlarge.
Posts in the series Coronavirus, lockdown and mental healthcare
- På institusjon min erfaring som beboer under Korona virus nedstengning
- Min erfaring som bostedsløs under Korona virus nedstengning
- Letter of emergence to the social office from an inattentive ADHD in lockdown
- Following the letter to give my best, the view of inattentive ADHD in a lockdown
- My experience with Corona lockdown: it is being alone, isolated and living outdoors in the cold.
- Reflection on the impact of COVID-19 on economic growth vs ecological limits
- Understanding the catastrophe risk economy, war on biological threats
- War on germs the catastrophic catalyser of economic growth
- Why sustainable development fails, and the poorest pays the price
- A brand with a cause Levi Strauss Co Robert D. Haas achievements of long-term thinkinG part one
- The discontent of short-term thinking of manufacture outsourcing part two
- Source list biotreats, emerging diseases books, publications, governmental documents, WHO, UN between 1997-2018 CC 4.0