ANNA EWERS MODEL
Biography Anna Ewers
- Name: Anna Luisa Ewers
- Birth Date: 14 March 1993
- Nationality: German
- City: Freiburg
- Location: US
- Agency: Mother agency ENZIO.M Management (Freiburg)
- Modelling: First started modelling in Colombia while she was an exchange student
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Eyes colour: Brown
- Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, Donna Karan, Fendi, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Prada Chanel Couture
- i-D, Numero’ China, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris and W Magazine, Vogue China, 2015 Pirelli Calendar,
- Short biography:
- The German-born model was discovered by Alexander Wang after photography found on her blog Her confidence, nonchalant and unfussy about her beauty and sexuality soon became Wang’s muse.
- She featured the 2015 Pirelli Calendar alongside Adriana Lima and Raquel Zimmermann.
- With her blonde hair, dark brown eyes, curvy body, smile and sensuality reminds by many as a modern version of the French model Brigitte Bardot, model, actor and sex symbol.
- During 2014 she walked 37 fashion shows in the summer season and another 18 times walked during Milan fashion week February 2014.
- She is one of the new generations of models that uses social media with smartness getting fewer followers than many other supermodels, however, she is more selective
- Illustrations Kenneth Buddha Jeans
Fashion Models Illustrations Series
- ANGELA LINDVALL FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA BEATRIZ BARROS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA CLAUDIA MICHELS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANNA EWERS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- DARIA WERBOWY FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CAMILLE ROWE FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART ONE
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART TWO
- FLORENCIA SALVIONI FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION