Biography Ana Beatriz Barros
- Name: Ana Beatriz Barros
- Birth Date: 29 May 1982
- Nationality: Brazilian
- City: Itabira, Minas Gerais
- Country: Brazil
- Location: New York
- Agency: Next Model Management (New York, Paris, London)
- Modelling: At the age of 13 Picked up by a representative from Elite Model Management, debuted in Elite Model Look 1996
- Hair colour: Light brown
- Eyes colour: Green
- Brands and Shows:
- Chanel cosmetics, Guess?, L’Oréal, Diesel, Victoria’s Secret, Christian Dior, Chanel cosmetics, Armani Jeans, Oakley and JLO Lingerie(Jennifer Lopez). Shows such as Valentino, Gucci, Christian Dior, Versace, Emporio Armani, Misson, DKNY, Jean-Paul Gaultier, BCBG, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors and many more.
- Marie Claire, Styles (France), Harper’s Bazaar (Brazil, Spain) L’ Officiel (Brazil, Turkey, Elle (Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Brazil, Russia) Vogue (Brazil), Simply, GQ (Mexico), Sports Illustrated
- Illustrations: Ana Beatriz Barros illustrations by Kenneth Buddha Jeans
- GUESS? scanned a polaroid photo of Barros and booked her for the Millennium GUESS? Campaign together with Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Walked several times in Victoria’s Secret shows.
- In 2010 Barros booked for the Pirelli Calendar, photographed in Bahia (Brazil) by Terry Richardson was known as house photographer for Purple Fashion Magazine (the leading edge fashion magazine worldwide).
- Barrosa walked for many fashion brands such as Valentino, Gucci, Christian Dior, Versace, Emporio Armani, Misson, DKNY, Jean-Paul Gaultier, BCBG, Dolce & Gabbana and Michael Kors.
- Barros debuted as an actor in the TV series Belíssima one episode 2005, New Girl TV series one episode 2014. Barros played later the movie Zoolander Two (2016)
Fashion Models Illustrations Series (Click and Open)
- ANGELA LINDVALL FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA BEATRIZ BARROS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA CLAUDIA MICHELS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANNA EWERS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- DARIA WERBOWY FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CAMILLE ROWE FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART ONE
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART TWO
- FLORENCIA SALVIONI FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
Check out the new Eco Fashion Dictionary with 1200 terms all illustrated