BIOGRAPHY DARIA WERBOWY FASHION MODEL
- Name: Daria Werbowy
- Birth Date: November 19, 1983, Krakow Poland
- Nationality: Canadian
- City: Toronto ( 2011 relocated to Cork, Ireland)
- Nationality: Canada (born Poland)
- Agency: Susan J. Model & Talent Management ( later IMG)
- Daria Werbowy signed with the Toronto based model agency Susan J. Model & Talent Management at the age of 14, however, It wasn’t until she signed with IMG that she began to gain attention from the fashion industry. Daria first major client was as the face of Prada.
- Daria Werbowy is the second model inducted into Canada’s ‘Walk of Fame’ after Linda Evangelista. She has worked with some of the most artistic photographers, in 2004 with Helmut Newton other iconic names such as Stephen Meisel, Juergen Teller, Ines van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
- Prada, Missoni, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Lancome, David Yurman, Dior, Valentino, Hermès, Roberto Cavalli, Céline, Chanel, Balmain, Diane von Furstenberg, Isabel Marant ,
- American Vogue, Vogue Italia, V, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, British Vogue, W and many more.
- ANGELA LINDVALL FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA BEATRIZ BARROS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANA CLAUDIA MICHELS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- ANNA EWERS FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CAMILLE ROWE FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- DARIA WERBOWY FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART ONE
- CHANG CHUN XIAO A STUDY OF A FASHION MODEL PART TWO
- FLORENCIA SALVIONI FASHION MODELS ILLUSTRATION
ECO-FASHION-DENIM AND DIAGRAMS DICTIONARIES OVERVIEW