“For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a first time; happiness never becomes a habit” Marilyn Monroe
Happiness Quotes Marilyn Monroe
Biography Marilyn Monroe
- CATEGORY: Happiness quotes
- WHO: Norma Jeane Mortenson (Marilyn Monroe
- BORN: June 1, 1926
- WHERE: Los Angeles, California, United States
- DIED: August 5, 1962
- RESTING PLACE: Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, Westwood, Los Angeles
- NATIONALITY: American
- GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT
- Marilyn Monroe was a singer, actor, model, and film producer.
- Marilyn Monroe most well-known films are River of No Return, Niagara, “Some Like It Hot,” The Misfits; Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and The Seven-Year Itch.
- Marilyn’s fine curves, blond hair, and smile soon gave her the title America’s sex symbol and became the ultimate look of a pinup model. Marilyn Monroe stardom is in the same league as James Dean, Elvis, and Marlon Brando and the greatest female pop icon in modern times
- Marilyn Monroe was a gifted actor, and the American Film Institute ranks her work as the sixth greatest female star of all time.
- She won several awards in the film industry, including David di Donatello and a Golden Globe Award for her performance in “Some Like It Hot” and a BAFTA Award nomination. TV guide network named Monroe the #1 in Film’s Sexiest Women of All Time.
- Marilyn Monroe was married two times, with Joe DiMaggio (1942-1946) during those years Marilyn’s popularity grow rapidly as she entertained the American troops during The Second World War. Monroe’s second marriage with left-wing Arthur Miller (1956-1961) became problematic, because of Miller’s communism involvement. She divorced Miller in 1961, afterwards, she became more interested in politics, advocated for civil rights and attended political rallies, protesting the violation of civil liberties caused by anti-Communist fervor.
- Marilyn Monroe lifelong fear of losing her sanity, led to substance abuse to calm her down. Marilyn Monroe died at the age of 36, 5 August 1962. The cause of death was probably an overdose of Barbiturates (a drug that acts as a central nervous system depressant).
Happiness Quotes Series