Kurt Cobain Denim Icon and Fashion Lookbooks
Biography Kurt Cobain
- Who: Kurt Donald Cobain
- Born: February 20, 1967
- Where: Aberdeen, Washington, U.S.
- Died: April 5, 1994
- Where: Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Most significant achievements: Kurt Cobain American musician, Grunge rock icon in the band Nirvana.
- Kurt was the lead singer and songwriter in the band Nirvana founded in 1985.
- Nirvana debuted with the long vinyl player (LP) Bleach 1989, released on the iconic indie record label SubPop.
- Nirvana was one of the leading bands of the Seattle music underground scene, and together with acts such as Mudhoney, Swallow, and TAD
- Nirvana signed 1991 a large contract with the major label DGC record company.
- Nirvana followed up the less commercial, however great debut record Bleach with the released of the successful vinyl long-player; Nevermind
- Nevermind captured a catchy pop-tune with the raw Grunge sound. The first single “Smells Like Teen Spirit” from the album became a gigantic hit across every music genre and style.
- Nevermind is one of the bestselling rock albums of all times and sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.
- Kurt Cobain became the icon of what is called generation X and spokesman of Grunge.
- Kurt Cobain did not handle the success at ease felt trapped and uncomfortable with the stardom. The intense media stress, concerts, and becoming an icon of his generation made him depressed. His drug use escalated: Kurt Cobain self-medicated his clinical depression with heroin, alcohol and other pain-killers.
- Kurt Cobain committed suicide on April 5, 1994, with a gunshot to his head, he was only 27 years old
Why is he a denim icon?
- His style, music, and icon for a whole generation were real; Kurt did not follow any trends and did not even like to be called fashionable.
- Kurt Cobain’s natural coolness came from the street-style culture, the basic outfit worn-out denim jeans, a band tee and a pair of Converse.
- Websites Wikipedia Kurt Cobain
- Biography Website Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain Fashion Lookbooks
Kurt Cobain Punk T-shirt Style
Kurt Cobain American Street Style Fashion Lookbooks
Kurt Cobain Thrift Style Fashion Lookbooks Boys
Kurt Cobain Fashion Lookbooks Girls
History of Denim Icons Series
- Bruce Springsteen Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icon
- James Dean Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icon
- Kurt Cobain Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icon
- Marilyn Monroe Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icon
- Marlon Brando The Greatest Denim Jeans Icon
- Steve McQueen Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icon
- The Ramones Fashion Lookbooks And Denim Icons
1970's Youth Culture and Fashion Lookbooks Series
- The 1970s hippie’s movement and fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s biker culture fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s dirtbags youth culture and fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s skateboarding youth culture and fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s punk youth culture and fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s, The Clash fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s mods revival and fashion lookbooks
- The 1970s disco youth culture and fashion lookbooks