“I had tried to get focused on other things. But I always ended up back in the same place, and it wasn’t making me happy. I needed to get the focus back” Kate Moss
Happiness Quotes Kate Moss
Biography Kate Moss
- CATEGORY: Happiness Quotes
- WHO: Kate Moss
- BORN: 16 January 1974
- WHERE: Croydon, Surrey, UK
- NATIONALITY: British
- GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT
- Kate Moss won the Model of the Year prize at the British Fashion Awards 2006 and 2005, she won the prestigious Vogue/CDDA award Fashion Designers of America
- Kate Moss is widely known for her party lifestyle and unlike most models enjoys a normal life that includes the use of recreational drugs, parties, and smoking
- Kate Moss has represented several venture projects in the Fashion Industry, she has introduced her own brand and clothing line in several markets
- Earnings and Campaigns
- Kate Moss is one of the best-paid models, in 2012, her earning was several million according to Forbes’s top paid model list; just beaten by supermodel Gisele Bündchen
- Kate Moss is probably the supermodel who earned the highest income over a very long career as a model
- Kate Moss has been in the campaign for nearly all top fashion brands, including Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Bulgari, and Rimmel.
- How many fashion editorials and front page number of magazines Kate Moss has attended is difficult to say; the cover of British Vogue 30 times and 17 editions of W magazine is an indication.
- She has collaborated with almost every well-known fashion photographer, including Jürgen Teller, Peter Lindbergh, Mario Testino, Mario Sorrenti and Steven Klein
- Kate Moss and The Music Industry
- In the music industry Kate Moss has been acting in music videos, song-writing and singing for several bands; vocal for Oasis, Primal Scream, Babyshambles and the Lemonhead’s co-writing songs for Babyshambles.
- Kate Moss has appeared in numerous music videos for bands such as Primal Scream, Elton John, Johnny Cash, White Stripes and Marianne Faithful
- Fashion Project
- In 2007 Kate Moss launched a fragrance and body lotion range in collaboration ship with Coty.
- Another design projects Kate Moss has attended to be Topshop with Katy England.
- Furthermore, Kate Moss has been portraits by contemporary artists such as Lucian Freud and Chuck Close; closing ceremony for the Olympic games in 2012 together with Naomi Campbell.
- Charity Work
- Kate Moss is heavily involved in charity work, including several organizations as Cancer, War Child, Make Poverty History, AIDS, Hoping Foundation, the Lucie Blackman Trust, Comic Relief and Homes of Hope.
Recommende Posts in The series Happiness Quotes (Click and Open)
A Great Series of Post on Happiness (Click and Open)
Check out the new Dictionary with More than 1000 illustrated terms on Eco Fashion Design