The ecological footprint is a term used to describe a “concept of measuring ecological footprints. It was originally intended to measure and track economy of a single national energy and resource through. And added value besides the point and not just with living, but more fundamentally with the ‘art of living well’. Within this paradigm it was suggested that the best development process will be the one that enables improvement in people’s quality of life, allowing people and communities to be coherent within themselves. An exceptional aspect of the concept of human scale development is the idea that people have multiple and interdependent needs that interrelate and interact and in a systemic way, and there is no two-way coherence between those comfortable and those in needs.
One well-being can contribute simultaneously to the contentment of various needs, or conversely, a need can require various well-beings to be met.
Those well-beings can be of different types one talks usually about five different types:
- Well-beings those which, by the way in which they content a given need, promote and contribute to the simultaneous contentment of other needs;
- Singular well-being: aiming at the contentment of targeted single needs, this kind of well-being is neutral regarding the contentment of other needs;
- They could operate under the assumptions and values of consciousness, collaboration, inner orientation.
- Well-beings like from the “heart”. Such as an organization should be viewed as the spiritual beings organically cooperation.
- Insight into the deeper meaning and drives of people can inspire creative renewable to a higher form whereof the differences of those well-being’s and in those needs no longer are boundaries but shared naturally as the word boundaries were never known or in a vocabulary.
ECO-FASHION-DENIM AND DIAGRAMS DICTIONARIES OVERVIEW