BIOGRAPHY ANA CLAUDIA MICHELS
- Name: Ana Claudia Michels
- Birth Date: 31 July 1981
- Ana Claudia Michels debuts 1999 at the spring Marc Jacobs show in New York.
- Ana Claudia Michels was signed 1997 by Mega Agency Brazil. She debuts 1999 at the spring Marc Jacobs show in New York and in 2000 becomes the face of Thierry Mugler.
- In 2000 Ana walks the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and the year after she becomes the face of Louis Vuitton.
- Nationality: Brazilian
- City: Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Agency: Way Model Management (Sao Paulo) Mother agency. Later signs with Ford
- Marc Jacobs, Anna Molinari, Marni, Missoni, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Celine, Chloé, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren
- Brazilian Vogue, British Vogue, Italian Vogue, Numéro, Arena, i-D, Harper’s Bazaar, French Vogue, German Vogue, The Face, Cosmopolitan, Elle, V, Brazilian Vogue
ECO-FASHION-DENIM AND DIAGRAMS DICTIONARIES OVERVIEW